|Advances in Integrative Reproductive Medicine – Part Two||immediately after purchase||until 03/24/2021 - 23:59|
Part 2 of the 2-day symposium will showcase the work of leaders in the area Integrative Reproductive Medicine, highlighting the latest advances, practices, and challenges.
Speakers and lectures on day 2:
The objectives of this full-day seminar are:
- To provide an update on current clinical practices and integrative management of select conditions in Reproductive Medicine and Women's Health, including, Menopause, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), common gynecological malignancies as well as general fertility care.
- Provide acupuncturists with practical clinical knowledge on how acupuncture / TCM can be integrated into the care of patients with the above-mentioned select conditions.
- Provide acupuncturists with insight on the role of acupuncture / TCM in optimizing pregnancy rates and the future of integrative fertility care.
- The Future of Integrative Fertility Care
- Optimizing Pregnancy Rates in Women of Advancing Reproductive Age
- Integrative Anti-Aging Approach to Enhancing Fertility
- Fertility Achieved! Success Stories and Experiences from Patients and Practitioners
- Integrative Reproductive Medicine Research: Highlights of YSU DAOM Dissertations in Integrative Reproductive Medicine
- Enhancing Ovulatory Function & Fertility in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome with TCM
- Perspectives on Male Fertility Care
- TCM Integration into Reproductive Medicine & Fertility Care