|The Luo-Collaterals: Self-preservation Through Blood Flow||immediately after purchase||until 06/20/2021 - 23:59|
Each time we experience something in life, we process that experience. In order to learn and grow we must have the ability to process life from a sensory, emotional & mental perspective. There are times when the ying and wei qi are overwhelmed by challenges and they are not equipped to deal with the onslaught of experience. The luo-collateral system is uniquely designed to hold on to those experiences which cannot be processed, in the moment, until we are better able to deal with them. The system gives us a chance to gather our resources and then address the challenging experiences.
- Participants will learn to recognize and treat luo pathology.
- Participants will deepen their understanding latency and its association with emotional trauma.
- Participants will explore the nature of the differences between pre-natal resources and post-natal processing.
- Participants will review and expand their knowledge of the luo-collateral points, pathways and functions.
- Overview of the channel system and the luo-collaterals place in it.
- Ying qi & blood for emotional processing.
- 16 Luo points. Transverse vs. Longitudinal Luos, Greater Luos and Constitutitonal Luos
- Resistance to Change
- Markers for Luo pathology
- Mental-emotional aspects of each of the 16 Luos
- Functions, symptoms associated with fullness and emptiness
- Treatment strategies: 4 approaches to treating the luos.
- Conclusions, questions and answers