|Advances in Integrative Reproductive Medicine – Part One||immediately after purchase||until 03/23/2021 - 23:59|
Part 1 of the 2-day symposium will showcase the work of leaders in the area Integrative Reproductive Medicine, highlighting the latest advances, practices, and challenges. The topics to be included are:
The objectives of this full-day seminar are:
- To provide an update on current clinical practices and integrative management of select conditions in Reproductive Medicine and Women's Health, including, Menopause, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), common gynecological malignancies as well as general fertility care.
- Provide acupuncturists with practical clinical knowledge on how acupuncture/ TCM can be integrated into the care of patients with the above-mentioned select conditions.
- Provide acupuncturists with insight on the role of acupuncture/TCM in optimizing pregnancy ratesand the future of integrative fertility care.
Speakers and lectures:
- Endometrial Receptivity: Integrative Perspectives, Daoshing Ni, Ph.D., L.Ac.
- Integrative Approaches to Unexplained Infertility, Katherine Alexander Anderson, L.Ac.
- Contemporary Research on Integrative Approaches to Women’s Healthcare, Raheleh Khorsan, PhD
- Using Yoga & Mind-Body Techniques to Reduce the Stress of Infertility, Laraine Crampton, DAOM, Lac & Brenda Strong
- Latest Research and Advancement in TCM Protocols for PCOS & IFV, Lorne Brown, B.Sc., CPA, Dr.TCM, FABORM, CHt, CLT
- Female Sexual Pain: Navigating Impediments to Fertility, Denise Wiesner, L.Ac.