|Electroacupuncture for Pain and Orthopedics: Advanced Class||immediately after purchase||for 2 years|
This is a follow up class Don Lee's class, Electroacupuncture for Pain and Orthopedics - Introduction. In this advanced class, he goes deeper by exploring case studies and how to treat areas of the body. It is not required, but recommended, to take the basic class.
This four-hour lecture (with video demonstrations) will cover the fundamentals of using electroacupuncture safely and effectively for pain and musculoskeletal disorders.
- Head and neck
- Shoulder and upper extremities
- Hips, lumbar and lower extremities
- Combining electroacupuncture with manual acupuncture
- Pads (TENS) on needles
- Treating multiple areas in one session
- Summary, Question and Answers, Program Worksheet (Distance only)
|Electroacupuncture for Pain and Orthopedics||immediately after purchase||for 2 years|
A four-hour lecture (with video demonstrations) that will cover the fundamentals of using electroacupuncture safely and effectively for pain and musculoskeletal disorders.
Watch a 45min webinar, a preview of his Electroacupuncture: Basics from his free healthyseminars.com lecture, below:
- Electrical terminology
- PENS unit features
- Waveforms/pulse widths
- Amplitude/Frequency, Pulse patterns/Mode, Neurophysiological mechanisms
- Precautions/contraindications, Clinical point selection, Electrical lead placement/ duration
- Clinical applications
Don Lee is an orthopedic acupuncturist who has extensive training and expertise in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders. His general practice integrates acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine with Western physical medicine and mind-body therapies, with an emphasis on pain management, nutrition, breathwork, and exercise.