The OBAA is happy to present our next Roundtable discussion on Postpartum anxiety and depression: Comparing classical and modern clinical approaches.
Join our guest speakers and OBAA mentors, Elisabeth Rochat de la Valée, Genevieve Le Goff and OBAA senior member Alda Ngo as we discuss how we can better understand and treat Postpartum Depression and Anxiety from both a classical perspective and with modern applications.
- Understand PPD and PPA from western and classical Chinese medicine perspectives
- Learn diagnostic signs and symptoms to better identify how to treat appropriately
- Learn Acupuncture point combinations and Chinese formulas used for PPD and PPA
- Explore other modalities for supporting PPD and PPA
- Navigating the weaning of medications
- Foods for prevention and treatment in the postpartum period