|The Luo-Collaterals: Self-preservation Through Blood Flow||immediately after purchase||for 2 years|
Each time we experience something in life, we process that experience. In order to learn and grow we must have the ability to process life from a sensory, emotional & mental perspective. There are times when the ying and wei qi are overwhelmed by challenges and they are not equipped to deal with the onslaught of experience. The luo-collateral system is uniquely designed to hold on to those experiences which cannot be processed, in the moment, until we are better able to deal with them. The system gives us a chance to gather our resources and then address the challenging experiences.
- Participants will learn to recognize and treat luo pathology.
- Participants will deepen their understanding latency and its association with emotional trauma.
- Participants will explore the nature of the differences between pre-natal resources and post-natal processing.
- Participants will review and expand their knowledge of the luo-collateral points, pathways and functions.
- Overview of the channel system and the luo-collaterals place in it.
- Ying qi & blood for emotional processing.
- 16 Luo points. Transverse vs. Longitudinal Luos, Greater Luos and Constitutitonal Luos
- Resistance to Change
- Markers for Luo pathology
- Mental-emotional aspects of each of the 16 Luos
- Functions, symptoms associated with fullness and emptiness
- Treatment strategies: 4 approaches to treating the luos.
- Conclusions, questions and answers
|Evolution of Consciousness: The Link Between the 8 Extraordinary Vessels and the Extraordinary Fu||immediately after purchase||for 2 years|
This 4-hour course will discuss the connection between the 8 Extras and the Extra Fu. The Extra Fu provide valuable functions that are physiological, emotional and evolutionary in nature. The health of these structures plays an important role in our capacity for growth, learning and consciousness. Supporting the Extra Fu during times of evolutionary stress can help patients to adjust to major life changes in a more authentic manner.
Goals & Objectives
Goals & Objectives
Participants will learn to recognize evolutionary stress and the impact it has on health especially as it relates to the Extra Fu.
Participants will explore the connections between the Extra Fu and the 8 Extraordinary Vessels and learn to diagnose pathology at the level of yuan qi.
Participants will be introduced to the concepts necessary to create 8 Extraordinary vessel treatments to support the Extra Fu.
Overview of the Extraordinary Fu
Correspondences between the Extra Fu and the 8 Extraordinary vessels
Jing-Shen and the evolution of consciousness
The Brain: Consciousness and Capacity for evolutionary
Marrow: Heredity, Immunity and Nourishment
Bones: Record of life’s experiences and what is left behind
Uterus: Birth of Creativity, Procreation and Immortality
Vessels: Circulation, Communication and the Capacity to hold experience
Gall Bladder: Courage in the face of change
The 8 Extras- important intersections with Extra Fu and conditions associated with Extra Fu
Creating 8 Extra treatments