"Really enjoyed the aromatherapy course. It is really good and Nicola Salter is a really good lecturer in this field. I was delighted with the course. It is something that I will move forward with.." ~Siobhán
Clinical Aromatherapist, Energy Medicine Practitioner and Author, Nicola Salter, combines the art, science and application essential oils, simplifying it for your practice by focusing on 14 key essential oils and demonstrates the best uses for essential oils in topical application for clinical, emotional/energetic and Traditional Chinese Medicine practices.
Dia Vickery PhD (Theology), L.Ac joins Nicola Salter in this online course to share her clinical experience using aromatherapy in her acupuncture practice. Did use oils in a variety of ways including on specific acupoints, as massage oils, through inhalation and as take-home treatments for patients. She I loves working with patients who have chronic pain as a result of physical or emotional trauma and those who have emotional/spiritual pain due to long-term chronic diseases such as fibromyalgia or chronic pain.
- The energetic and therapeutic components of 14 key essential oils that will become the core of your practice.
- How to use essential oils to enhance your practice and give your clients the opportunity to continue self-healing at home
- The contraindications of essential oils • Research findings of the benefits of essential oils
- The healing power of aroma to create new healing experiences
- The basics of synergistic blending
- Blending oils for key emotional and physical issues
- Key clinical functions for each of the 14 oils
- Key traditional Chinese medicine functions – for each of the 14 oils
- Key emotional benefits for each of the 14 oils
- Purchasing oils and insurance in your practice
- Aromatherapeutic remedies from Nicola’s new book, Hot Water for Tea
- Aromatherapy and its benefits to your clients and home
- Research on the efficacy of essential oils, contraindications and chemical compounds
- The power of smell for emotional healing
- The basics of blending for emotional and physical issues and methods of application – for client home use
- The clinical, emotional and TCM usages for 4 essential oils – with demonstration
- The clinical, emotional and TCM usages for 10 essential oils – with demonstration
- How and where to purchase, blending materials, insurance
- 4 bonus remedies for typical client complaints extracted from Nicola’s book Hot Water for Tea
Nicola Salter is an international Mentor, Holistic Care Practitioner, Heart Math Coach, Educator, Author. She is originally from London, England where she worked for well-known international corporations for 15 years, building and launching successful brands, organizing large corporate events and working with the media.
Nicola says: “Mentoring is all about showing people how to discover their own solutions more effectively, and also helping them reconnect to forgotten parts of themselves.”
Through her corporate work in London, Nicola soon identified a skill she had for motivating her staff for success and helping them connect to their unique gifts and their contribution to work and life. She began to see the pattern of people living without purpose feeling scattered and unfulfilled.
Her observations took her on a journey of self-awareness training, holistic living and experiences that would ultimately lead her to search for the most simplest, effective and profoundly life changing proactive self-help tools that she could share and help make a difference in peoples’ lives and help them live more consciously.
After moving to Los Angeles where she now lives and works, she has expanded her practice internationally to motivate and inspire her clients to become the best expression of themselves through her successful (re)Define Yourself program, energy medicine practice, mentoring and lecturing to bring full circle all of the components for living a purpose driven, fulfilled and prosperous life and ensuring this completely matches each of her client’s personalities. Her focus takes you on a journey of self-discovery and grounded, optimal activation and completion of your goals.
She is known for her direct approach and is driven by a desire to see you succeed. In fact, she insists on holding a consultation before she begins any work with you , to get to know your challenges, your inspirations and goals and to see if she can work with you to return the investment you make in your mentoring work.
She is dedicated and committed to her art, and has been in practice for 22 years as a mentor in both London and Los Angeles where she has trained large numbers of people and health care providers in the art of Reiki/Bio-electrical Field Therapy, Plant Medicine and worked with vast numbers of people to help them find their true path, vocation and fulfillment in all that they do.
Nicola was one of the early pioneers in California for the labeling of natural products and showing exactly what appears in your product, as well as pioneering aromatherapy and energy medicine/Reiki when little was known about these profound modalities.
She has successfully created her own natural skin care product line and business and now offers her own business experiences through her work. She strongly advocates that before you embark on making any goals or choices in life, you should know who you are and how you can be of service, feel fulfilled by it and successfully create the life you want. This also ties in with any marketing you are planning on doing for yourself or business to ensure you get your story and message to the right people, and make the difference you are inspired to make.
Nicola also teaches health care professionals in the art of plant medicine and energy medicine. Her book “Hot Water for Tea” is a culmination of 20 years formulating remedies and blends for her own skincare line and using plant medicine for her clients’ well-being, health and beauty.
She feels very fortunate to have worked with numerous clients representing diverse fields including; CEOs, CFOs, Executives, Veterans, Business Start Ups, Senior Management, Health Care Professionals, Educators, Business Owners, Athletes, Actors and Artists, Interior Designers, Psychotherapists.
Speaking and lectures: World Tea Expo, LA TImes Health Festival, Pepperdine University, Health Radio, HGTV, Santa Monica Local TV, Emperor’s College, St John’s Hospital Santa Monica, National Holisitic Institute, Toyota, Children’s Hospital LA. Pro D Seminars for Acupuncturists.