Early bird price $75 until January 30th. Regular rate $99.99
Even if you cannot make the scheduled time for the live webinar, you will still be able to watch the recordings. Video recordings of the live webinar are placed into your account within 48 hours of the class, so the course will be waiting for you to watch when you are ready.
Live webinars fulfil all 50 hours of live CEUs for California. You have 2 years access to the recording to complete for CEU/PDA.
Photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT) has been extensively utilized by clinicians for 50 years. Currently there are over 400 clinical trials researching the clinical benefits of PBMT. As a result of the unique mechanisms of action, PBMT has the potential to effectively treat a wide range of medical conditions.
This webinar discusses the clinical research including evidence-based guidelines for the treatment of the following body systems: muscular, nervous, lymphatic, integumentary, skeletal, reproductive, circulatory and endocrine. This webinar will also discuss safety issues including contraindications and precautions.
- Honolulu, HI, USA HST (UTC -10) Sun, Feb 17, 2019 7:00 am - 11:30 pm
- Denver, CO, USA MST (UTC -7) Sun, Feb 17, 2019 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Houston, TX, USA CST (UTC -6) Sun, Feb 17, 2019 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
- New York, NY, USA EST (UTC -5) Sun, Feb 17, 2019 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- London, United Kingdom GMT (UTC +0) Sun, Feb 17, 2019 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Tel Aviv, Israel IDT (UTC +3) Sun, Feb 17, 2019 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Sydney, Australia AEDT (UTC +11) Mon, Feb 18, 2019 4:00 am - 8:30 am
- Auckland, New Zealand NZDT (UTC +13) Mon, Feb 18, 2019 6:00 am - 10:30 am
Goals & Objectives
- Understanding what human body systems and associated medical conditions can be treated with PBMT.
- Being able to describe the contraindications and precautions associated with PBMT.
- Gaining knowledge with respect to published evidenced based guidelines.
- Being familiar with the current body of research support the clinical use of PBMT.
- PBMT for the musculoskeletal systems
- PBMT for the nervous and lymphatic systems
- PBMT for the integumentary and reproductive systems
- PBMT for the endocrine systems
- Safety Issues / Q&A
David received an Honours Bachelor of Science Degree in Molecular Biology and Molecular Genetics from the University of Toronto, CANADA. He then completed his Doctor of Chiropractic at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, Ontario in 1992 and Diploma in Acupuncture and TCM from the Institute of TCM (Toronto). He lectured microbiology and physical modalities at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto and anatomy, orthopaedics and pathophysiology at several private Massage Therapy Colleges. David co-founded The SOMA Institute (a clinical massage therapy college) located in Chicago, Illinois where he designed and instructed the science curriculum. David joined Meditech International in 2011 as the Director of Education and Training where he instructs monthly Certification Courses in Low Level Laser Therapy (Photobiomodulation Therapy) and lectures at conferences and post-secondary institutions throughout Canada and the USA. He recently presented at the 2017 North American Association of Laser Therapy (NAALT) in San Diego, 2017 Chiropractic Association of South Africa and African Congress and the 2018 Integrative Fertility Symposium. He also practices at Meditech’s Laser Rehabilitation Clinic in Toronto directed by Fred Kahn, MD FRCS(C).